You know a Samburu Weekend Getaway is what you want
To celebrate your anniversary, your birthday or just to reset your mind away from the hustle and bustle of the city
And of course you don’t want another Naivasha, Nanyuki or a Coast getaway.. But a rated experience that doesn’t cost the Earth..
Introducing the Great Samburu March Weekend Getaway
Weekends can be boring, afterall Saturday is the day after working day and Sunday is the day before working day.. But not any more.. with a rated experience at a choice Samburu property, the Samburu Simba Lodge
|2nd Van Edition||Samburu Simba Lodge||March 6-7||Kes. 12,900|
|3rd Van Edition||Samburu Simba Lodge||March 13-14||Kes. 12,900|
|4th Van Edition||Samburu Simba Lodge||March 20-21||Kes. 12,900|
|5th Van Edition||Samburu Simba Lodge||March 27-28||Kes. 12,900|
RSVP to Mike +254748627375/ email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments via Mpesa: Paybill: 763 766 Account: 915 382
- Saturday: Depart Nairobi early morning, Lunch at the Lodge, Game Drive, Pool, Sundowner, Dinner, Rest
- Sunday: Breakfast, early game drive, natural pools, return to Nairobi
- Included: The cost includes, transfer from nairobi to greater Samburu, Game drive, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday, return transport to Nairobi
- Not Included: Park Fees, anything else not mentioned as included. Park fees are Kes. 500 for citizens and residents
Samburu Simba Lodge is the place to watch the fiery sunset as you enjoy a cocktail by the pool and watch when nature plays the evening trumpets or close your eyes and drift off into the african dreamland. This is place where you can call a day unforgetteable yet still realize its an understatement.
The greater Samburu access by one ticket comprises of:
- The Samburu National Reserve
- Shaba National Reserve
- Buffalo Springs National Reserve
These three National Reserve share the Great Ewaso Nyiro river.. The only permanent river in Kenya that flows northwards.
It’s on the Ewaso River that you are likely to catch the action as the predators fight for territory as the other animals come to partake water from River Ewaso
Wildlife to see on Your Samburu Getaway on Weekend –
Besides normal species found elsewhere in Kenya, the area is a natural home to the five rare species known as the five northern species which are endemic to this area. They are Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, Beisa Oryx, Somali ostrich and the gerenuk.
RSVP to Mike Call/Text/WhatsApp +254748627375/ Email: email@example.com